- Cancelling/rescheduling an existing booking can be done up to 7 days prior to your booking date. If another date cannot be chosen at the time, a voucher/s to the value of the booking can be issued to book at a later date at your convenience. Vouchers have a 3 year expiry.
- No refunds - online general admission tickets are valid for 6 months only from time of purchase, therefore are non-refundable or useable after expiration.
- Voucher purchases are non-redeemable for cash. No refund will be given for any unused services.
- All fees incurred for any changes to your booking, are payable at the time of the change. Billabong Zoo Koala and Wildlife Park reserves the right to recharge any fees incurred to the credit card originally used to make your online booking.
Personal Animal Encounters
- A 20% cancellation fee will be incurred if cancellation is made prior to 7 days ahead of booked time on all animal encounters.
- All animal encounter bookings will not be confirmed until full payment of the experience is paid. If the booking is cancelled with less than 1 weeks’ notice, 50% of the monies paid will be forfeited.
- If you miss your booked time as a result of being late or through simply not showing up, you will not be permitted to re-schedule and you will forfeit any monies paid.
- Bookings can be transferred to another person’s name, provided they meet the terms and conditions of the encounter/tour.
- Heavy rain, high wind, electrical storms or unforeseen animal related changes may require the rescheduling/cancellation of a booking. Refunds for booking cancellations due to weather conditions are decided upon and approved solely by Billabong Zoo, Koala and Wildlife Park.
Any changes to an existing booking can only be done by phoning Billabong Zoo on +61 2 6585 1060.