At Billabong Zoo, we want all our clients to have an enjoyable and memorable experience.
Accessibility is important to us and we are continually making changes and improvements to ensure everyone has a great time at our Zoo.
See our list below:
- Disabled Parking at the Zoo entrance.
- Low entry counter section.
- Disability toilet/ wide toilet entry.
- Spacious walk through main building.
- Lowered and accessible cafe counter and seating.
- Ramps and lowered viewing glass on many enclosures.
- Seating around the Zoo.
- Companion cardholders are welcome.
- Billabong Zoo is in the process of formulating a new access policy for assistance animals to visit our site. This policy is being developed in consultation with a number of stakeholders and will be in operation very shortly. Should you wish to bring your assistance animal to the zoo, please contact our reception on 6585 1060 to register your interest and to make arrangements for a visit.
We acknowledge that there are many disabilities including visible and invisible and we want to accommodate you and improve your experience with us. If you have any questions, please call us before your visit so that we can advise you on 6585 1060.